Sunday, August 16, 2009

Busy

Between the last week and this coming week I have been swamped. Last week I retouched photos from a shoot I did for a hair stylist on Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday morning I assisted a fellow photographer Eric Adkins in the morning. Wednesday afternoon I headed to Glasgow, Ky to do a photoshoot for Steve Newberry. Later on Wednesday I went down to Muscle Shoals, Alabama with Wes Aldridge to do a photoshoot for Halo Stereo at Muscle Shoals Sound Studio where they were recording. Wes and I returned from Muscle Shoals early Friday morning. It was a busy week.

This coming week I have a four day shoot on location for a local college. Then on Friday and Saturday I am assisting for a local photographer. Sunday will bring a bridal session.

Hopefully sometime in all of this madness I will get to post some of the amazing photographs from this time span. Their are some really awesome photos that will be posted in the coming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment