Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Photo Factor

My buddy and mentor Michael Gomez is starting a new website for photographers. The website is www.thephotofactor.com. The website is going to be an amazing resouce for Nashville's photographic community. Check out the site The Photo Factor is going to be awesome. I will keep you updated as time goes by.

The first The Photo Factor workshop is October 17th and 18th. It will be an amazing workshop that is led by Michael Gomez. Michael is a master of light, and one of the best photographers that I know.

--Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I'll definitely check that website out. I've always been amazed of good photographs especially those in black and white. I've seen some of your works and they all look amazing. Looking forward to seeing more of your photos.

    ReplyDelete